Silver Star Brands

2.9 | Oshkosh, WI | Retail | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Silver Star Brands are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Silver Star Brands. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

It is difficult to be heard and taken seriously. I feel like a nobody.

The Silver Star Brands Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Silver Star Brands?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Silver Star Brands who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Silver Star Brands

Silver Star Brands has no jobs listed at this time.

Silver Star Brands is a retail company headquartered in the Oshkosh, WI area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Silver Star Brands has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Silver Star Brands and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.