Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

Silver Star Brands

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments


 

It is difficult to be heard and taken seriously. I feel like a nobody.

Very Unsatisfied Rater
Early Career
 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Silver Star Brands?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Silver Star Brands who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

Silver Star Brands has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page