Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

Save-A-Lot

2.0 | Earth City, MO | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Save-A-Lot are based on 558 ratings from 39 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Save-A-Lot. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Save-A-Lot:
From Save-A-Lot:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Save-A-Lot. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Save-A-Lot Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Save-A-Lot?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Save-A-Lot who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Save-A-Lot

Save-A-Lot has no jobs listed at this time.

Save-A-Lot is a retail company headquartered in the Earth City, MO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Save-A-Lot has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 558 ratings from 39 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Save-A-Lot and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.