Samsonite

2.6 | Oudenaarde | Consumer Goods | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Samsonite are based on 126 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Samsonite. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Samsonite:
From Samsonite:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Samsonite. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Samsonite Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Samsonite?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Samsonite who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Samsonite

Samsonite has no jobs listed at this time.

Samsonite is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Oudenaarde area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Samsonite has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 126 ratings from 9 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Samsonite and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.