Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital

5.0 | Salt Lake City, UT | Mental Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital:
From Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital

Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital has no jobs listed at this time.

Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital is a mental health care company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area that employs 51 to 200 people. Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salt Lake Behavioral Health Hospital and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.