Salient Management Company

1.7 | Horseheads, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Salient Management Company are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Salient Management Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Salient Management Company:
From Salient Management Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Salient Management Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Salient Management Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Salient Management Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Salient Management Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Salient Management Company

Salient Management Company has no jobs listed at this time.

Salient Management Company is a computer software company headquartered in the Horseheads, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Salient Management Company has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salient Management Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.