Saginaw Valley State University

3.1 | University Center, MI | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Saginaw Valley State University are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Saginaw Valley State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Saginaw Valley State University:
From Saginaw Valley State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Saginaw Valley State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Saginaw Valley State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Saginaw Valley State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Saginaw Valley State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Saginaw Valley State University

Saginaw Valley State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Saginaw Valley State University is a higher education company headquartered in the University Center, MI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Saginaw Valley State University has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Saginaw Valley State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.