SAGE Media logo

SAGE Media

Unrated | Los Angeles, CA | Online Media

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at SAGE Media.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at SAGE Media. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From SAGE Media:
From SAGE Media:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at SAGE Media. Your review can help other women find great companies.

SAGE Media logo

News from women, for everyone.

SAGE is a pre-launch news media startup, female-founded and female run. Our mission is reach women (and everyone else!) by delivering the most important news of the day in their terms -- without shouting panels, ratings bait or hysteria -- and where they are -- online, on their phones. Our founders are ex-BAMF journalists from the world's most reputable outlets, who wanted to to raise the flag for change in the industry. We are tiny but growing like crazy and will need the help of smart women who want to roll up their sleeves and join the craziness of start up life. For us, it's all worth it to create the change we want to see in the world: a more informed and confident population who isn't left feeling helpless and stressed by the news they get. Yes, current events can be distressing, but we're not just covering pet and soldier reunions (those are really amazing through), we want to help our audience break through the noise to understand the news that matters. And trust us, we're you. We know there's a lot of noise.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by SAGE Media

Board

Executive

Jobs at SAGE Media

SAGE Media has no jobs listed at this time.

SAGE Media is an online media company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like SAGE Media and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.