Safe Kids Worldwide

3.8 | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Safe Kids Worldwide are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Safe Kids Worldwide. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Safe Kids Worldwide:
From Safe Kids Worldwide:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Safe Kids Worldwide. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Safe Kids Worldwide Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Safe Kids Worldwide?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Safe Kids Worldwide who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Safe Kids Worldwide

Safe Kids Worldwide has no jobs listed at this time.

Safe Kids Worldwide is a non-profit organization management company that employs 11 to 50 people. Safe Kids Worldwide has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Safe Kids Worldwide and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.