3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

PwC Digital Products Run/Operate Leader

Full-time in Dallas, TX
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.

Responsibilities

As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
  • Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
  • Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
  • Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
  • Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
  • Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
  • Responsibility for management of engagement financials
  • Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching

The Digital Products team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients’ biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that’s cheaper, faster and better.

8 year(s) of progressive roles leading IT transformation that include operations, policy, and business strategy.

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in executing various aspects of data solutions architectures and the design, preparation and delivery of data services for product development and client delivery within a professional services environment, including the following areas:

• Working with the public and proprietary publishing and data industry and thorough knowledge of the industry, its players and their product offerings;
  • Having thought leader level knowledge of data governance, privacy, usage industry leading practices;
  • Developing data models for persons, businesses, topics, industries and specialized domains and acquiring curating and preparing data for incorporation into those models;
  • Understanding and familiarity with the software tools, techniques and industry leading practices for data preparation, data cleansing, data transformation and the development of data pipelines to acquire and prepare data; and,
  • Managing and operating data acquisition, processing and delivery pipelines in a production environment.

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in leading teams involved in full life-cycle software and/or multidisciplinary development, including the following areas:

• Leading and motivating distributed teams;
  • Fostering team commitment to tasks and influence key people inside and outside of the group;
  • Having flexible communication style based on the audience (i.e., eliminating technical jargon when needed or deep diving into technical details with the development team);
  • Collaborating with cross-functional teams, building relationships and achieving results without a direct reporting relationship; and,
  • Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture including solution components and interactions.

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following:

• Understanding architect and designing data services to support industry business solutions using industry leading practices in data sourcing, data management technology, data pipeline performance and scalability;
  • Evaluating, defining, and when necessary prototyping and guiding development teams in a hands-on manner on alternatives to determine the most appropriate approach for each solution;
  • Determining how to satisfy functional requirements using existing platform architecture, and data services, and where appropriate, work with Platform team and CDO to acquire and provision data services to fulfill particular needs and make recommendations;
  • Providing direction and guidance, hands-on development support, data quality audit, development oversight, and support to successfully deliver on time with quality; and,
  • Contributing to on-going process and methodology improvements.