3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 7 months ago on Jan. 22, 2020

Creative Delivery - Digital Design Manager

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,217 ratings from 417 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Visual Communications team determines how to visually represent PwC’s key strategic initiatives and business goals. You’ll help the team with corporate visual brand design, creative strategy development and media design ideas.

As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
  • Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
  • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
  • Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
  • Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
  • Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
  • Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
  • Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Focus on building trusted relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

4 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of and success in roles developing and leading design initiatives, campaigns and managing work streams, including developing multimedia graphics, electronic collateral, digital components as well as web-based proposals, production through distribution and producing fully-branded exacting designs. Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge of and success in roles leading design principles and digital channels, emphasizing consistent utilization of one or more of the following areas of design: HTML, responsive web, interactive, infographics, data visualization, tablet/handhelds, publications, environments, advertising, user experience and proposals. Proven success in roles at a design agency and/or studio or marketing- and sales-related roles in corporate environments and/or a professional services firm are preferred.

Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success in roles to lead the end-to-end lifecycle project management of design-led collateral for a professional services firm, which includes the following areas:
- Producing the concepts, designs and layouts of complex pieces ranging from internally printed materials to externally viewed multi-component campaigns;
- Leading the design, development, population, production and delivery of priority collateral, leveraging the PC platform of Adobe Creative Suite, iBooks, typography know-how, and other creative Tools to do so;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ascertain the necessary information required for the development of design campaigns and driving of brand knowledge and acceptance with all levels of staff and partners within a partnership business model, including strategic design briefs, conceptualization sessions, and design-centric discussions;
- Managing a demanding and widely-fluctuating workload in high-volume, deadline-driven corporate environment through resource assignment and project coordination, as well as the daily activity of incoming projects in an area of specialization; and,
- Leading teams, including creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issue.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.