3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 7 months ago on April 18, 2019

Assembler 2

Full-time in Ontario, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Assembler 2

Your challenge

• Machine operation / assemble of oral care kits, following procedures and guidelines.
  • Able to apply labels by hand.
  • Each operation requires self-inspection.
  • Equipment operator for syringe, bottle filing and brush head assembly equipment.
  • Color distinction and hand agility.
  • Participates in the set-up of production line to assemble products with quality to comply with our customers regulations.
  • Support team lead to train production personnel of assembly line assigned, through on-the-job training.
  • Follow daily standard work to ensure consistency and discipline.
  • Carries out daily 6’s audits according to program.
  • Verifies components kit are a match against the work order.
  • Once trained must be able to work on different assembly lines.
  • Participates in the continues improvement culture by submitting Kaizens in safety, productivity and other improvements to reduce waste.
  • Attention to detail while doing the work, promoting positive team attitude.
  • Input the required data work orders, scrapping parts, and recording defective components.
  • Ability to communicate in English, verbally and written.
  • Physical demands of the job: Stand up most of the 8 hour shift, requires to use PPE to perform certain tasks, lifting of no more than 30 pounds, some pulling and pushing.

We are looking for

• Minimum education; High school diploma / GED, or the equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment position.
  • Able to do simply mathematical operations.
  • Employee needs to have the flexibility to work OT and other shifts when requested by management.

Our offer

Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.

#LI-PH1

If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password  button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to careersite@philips.com