3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Shipping Clerk

Full-time in Ontario, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 970 ratings from 66 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Shipping Clerk

As a Shipping Clerk you will:

• Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
  • Pick and pack orders using a RF gun
  • Maintain department 6S standards
  • Pick, print, apply sleeves, operate shrink tunnel and pack customized orders
  • Identify and process damages
  • Identify and process shortages and overages, Cycle count

We are looking for:

• HazMat/DG certified
  • Attention to detail
  • Effectively communicate both Written and verbal in English
  • HS Diploma or equivalent years of relevant work experience

Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today

In this role we offer you

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers

Apply Today!

Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.

#LI-PH1

If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password  button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to careersite@philips.com