Program Manager (EU MDR)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Program Management efforts across the Monitoring and Analytics & Therapeutic Care (MA & TC) business groups, within the Philips organization. You will work closely with teams in our six locations to ensure requirements and deliverables are consistently being met.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating project status throughout six locations; status tracking, deliverables, time and completion.
- Performing program leadership including, definition, detailed planning and scope for business, in order to meet requirements and ensure readiness for Business Unit Go Live’s.
- Reporting Project and/or Program status to the MA & TC leadership team.
- Performing key stakeholder management between IT, Q & R and COE, to ensure we meet supply chain and operations deliverables.
- Managing remote teams of 5-10 reports, in complex multi-site projects, while leveraging centralized functional expertise (shared services).
- Building knowledge and functional competency in EU MDR project deliverables.
- Leading Program Management cost, capital and budgeting activities.
- Ensuring the optimization and standardization of business processes during deployments.
- Driving familiarity of Philips quality systems and business processes.
You are a part of
The Monitoring and Analytics (MA) & Therapeutic Care Supply Chain OPS Logistics business group, within the Connected Care business cluster. The Connected Care business is bringing together monitoring and therapeutic devices, software and services to create smart solutions to deliver on the quadruple aim of value-based healthcare (improved health outcomes, improved patient experience, improved staff satisfaction and lower cost of care). You will report to the Director of Site Operations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree - required (MBA with concentration in Operations – preferred)
- 7+ years of Supply Chain and Operations and/or Quality experience
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience (global experience is a plus)
- Experience working with Medical Devices - REQUIRED
- Familiarity with Process, Master Data, IT infrastructure, data transport, QMS and Product Labelling
- Ability to complete project scoping and detail planning, in consultation with management and relevant stakeholders, to manage the project deliverables, estimate the budgets and risks.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to gain a broad knowledge of the business across six locations, from order to cash and full supply chain. You will have the chance to shape and standardize business processes for a large piece of the Philips enterprise, while drive meaningful change.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)