Sales, Account Manager - General Imaging Ultrasound (Boston and RI)
Sales, Account Manager – General Imaging Ultrasound
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the highly successful Ultrasound sales team at Philips. Philips has the #1 market share in the premium and high-end segments of the business, and the Philip Ultrasound service organization has been rated #1 in the industry the past 26 years in a row. Selling Philips Ultrasound is fast-paced, highly competitive, demanding, and rewarding.
You are responsible for
Responsible for selling Philips General Imaging ultrasound systems and solutions to hospitals and private practices in the assigned territory.
- Manage a sales territory effectively while maintaining existing installed accounts and grow market share.
- Create solutions that meet customer needs & requirements with respect to General Imaging Ultrasound portfolio.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and within the Philips team.
- Work effectively in a team-selling environment, including working with Sales Support, Field Marketing, Service & Clinical team members.
- Understand customer requirements, project goals, milestones and timelines in order to provide solutions in a consultative way while meeting customer needs.
- Develop and own strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets. Negotiate solutions and close deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to both Customer and Philips.
- Ensure quoting, order processing, service, and shipment schedules for equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with Order Administration & Service.
- Once an order is closed, continue communication with the customer to ensure milestones and times are understood while addressing any changes/concerns.
- Maintain constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepare for several negotiation scenarios. Obtain clean orders at the best possible price.
- Achieves 100% of quota for General Imaging Ultrasound solutions and service offerings.
- Ensure current accounts remain Philips accounts.
- Establish contact and develops relationships in competitive accounts.
- Meet overall requirements for discount average.
- Close ratio or win/loss is equal to or better than our market share.
- Develop customer loyalty
You are a part of
Account Manager will be part of a Regional team to include 10 sales reps and reports to the Region Sales Manager.
Works with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and ensure order volume and revenue targets are met.
Interfaces with Clinical Product Application Specialist, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
- 3+ years hospital sales experience (required)
- Experience with Salesforce.com (highly preferred)
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience (highly preferred)
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is a plus+
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Overnight travel could exceed 40%
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Project Management & Organization
- Continuous Learning
- Goal Oriented
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to join a highly transactional, fast paced sales role, with great rewards, and growth opportunity.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)