Quality Inspector II
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Perform a wide range of inspection, testing, and auditing in support of Manufacturing Operations and New Product Development. This requires knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Quality System Regulations, various inspection methods, metrology and calibration fundamentals, sampling principals, and fundamental statistical methods. Inspector is required to perform inspections of parts and sub-assemblies, using close tolerances and inspection equipment.
You are responsible for
- Performing visual, dimensional, and functional inspections on consumable products, laser systems, subassemblies, fixtures, and raw material.
- Utilizing various measuring equipment to determine component acceptance.
- Perform First Article Inspections; gathering data and submitting reports.
- Review DHRs and LHRs for Good Documentation Practices.
- Interface with Engineering, Quality, and Production Teammates to communicate quality standards and address issues in a timely manner.
- Control nonconforming material and assist in release of quarantine product; which includes: creating, verifying, and closing nonconforming reports.
- Successfully work in and promote a team oriented environment; reduce work area distractions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years’ experience in Quality Control Inspection
- Ability to lift and work with parts or sub-assemblies weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong computer abilities; web based systems, Microsoft Office, Material and Document Control Software
- IPC 610 and IPC 620 Certifications (desired)
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations and Guidelines (desired)
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, and our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. This position offers the opportunity to impact worldwide regulatory compliance and directly improve the customer and patient experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)