In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a key developer in expanding our Quality Data Analytics team for our Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care (MATC) organization. Create new tools and methods to analyze quality data and create meaningful recommendations that enable leadership to make better decisions. Contribute to the safety and efficacy of medical products that save lives and improve health.
You are responsible for
- Develop and implement tools and techniques resulting in recommendations that enable leadership to make better data-based decisions.
- Use innovative data analysis methodologies such as machine learning, computational statistics, and data mining to identify hidden insights from the wealth of data available within Philips.
- Identify best architecture and select the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for big data analysis.
- Compile, analyze, and effectively present trending reports to identify opportunities that increase efficiency, ensure quality and decrease cost.
- Manipulate big data sets using innovative tools as well as proven techniques to disseminate complex raw information into clear and concise recommendations.
- Build custom data queries and standardized reports by collaborating with internal customers to understand their needs.
- Create and continually improve procedures and work instructions to ensure reliable, repeatable results.
- Validate all standardized queries, reports, and metrics used for quality purposes.
- Demonstrate expertise in managing complex analysis and implementing large improvement projects.
- Compile and review Quality Operations KPI’s for business groups within MATC.
- Support ongoing compliance improvement initiatives, including CAPAs across the five business groups in MATC.
You are a part of
An organization that believes-what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you’ll find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It’s our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics, Business Administration, Statistics or a related field. MS preferred.
- Experience analyzing large sets of data in the Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, or other applicable highly regulated industry.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, including regularly leading presentations in front of leadership.
- Experience with data mining methods, statistical analysis, & data visualization methods utilizing tools such as JMP, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, SQL Workbench, etc.
- Experience with Tableau, SAP, Minitab, Excel, etc.
- Experience with programming in Python & R.
- Experience working within a Quality Management System.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Able to manage multiple large and complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent team work skills including influencing and building rapport with internal customers and stakeholders.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of an organization that is committed to touching 3 billion lives worldwide. The opportunity to use your data analytic skills to support products which provide lifesaving diagnostics and therapy. A chance to grow your professional skills in an environment that values diverse ideas and creative approaches.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)