Patient Monitoring Field Service Engineer - (Home-Based: Cincinnati)
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Field Service Engineer supporting Patient Monitoring to be located in the Cincinnati area (covering SW Ohio) where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service!
As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
Philips is seeking a M&ATC Field Service Engineer to be placed in the Cinncinnati Area. The M&ATC (Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care) business serves the healthcare community through efficient management of capital medical equipment installations in various critical care and surgical areas.
• Install, service, and test complex IT networks following stringent real time patient data requirements.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
• Install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external resources.
• Own the customer experience through the life cycle of customer systems from installation through end-of-support.
• Grow the M&ATC business in the assigned geography within the scope of both equipment and service revenue and contract revenue.
• Work within a dynamic customer care team with clinical, sales, and service partners to support the business activities at the highest level.
You are a part of a team
This particular position will work within the Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care Services organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems.
As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least 3 years’ experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with 5 years’ experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies.
• CCNA certification is required. Higher certifications are recommended.
• Microsoft and other certifications are desirable (MCTS, MCITP, VM WARE)
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal authority.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
• Previous experience working in a hospital environment.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to travel M-F with up to 3-4 nights away per week.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)