Senior Product Manager (Hospital Respiratory Care)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Increase total annual revenue of assigned ventilation platform
- Drive market expansion and market penetration of assigned ventilation platform
- Define and implement the short and long term product strategy and roadmap of assigned ventilation platform to deliver to the Hospital Respiratory Care value proposition
You are responsible for:
- Lead and support voice of customer research specific to, but not limited to, assigned ventilation platform to identify key customer needs
- Identify and define product strategy and roadmaps and key future needs for all products assigned
- Guide and drive the development of ventilation platform expansion or new products from the initial phase to product launch, and through full life cycle management
- Define the key R&D projects to drive growth and market position in assigned products and/or markets
- Lead and support business case creation, portfolio management submission, and stage – gate presentations and leadership for all projects assigned
- Partner with clinical marketing and other cross functional team members in upstream identification of exploitable opportunities, solution definition, and solution development and go to market planning to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are met and differentiated solutions are developed
- Partner with Product Managers and M2O in downstream identification of go to market and launch strategy, planning, and execution to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions and needs
- Define and develop marketing assets, programs, and campaigns to create awareness of assigned ventilation platform capabilities to drive demand generation, opportunity acceleration, clinical demand, and brand value
- Partner with Clinical Marketing to identify and define plans to create or acquire necessary proof points of HRC ventilation value and/or differentiation (ex. case studies, pre / post studies, financial models, etc.)
You are a part of: Hospital Respiratory Care Business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years total experience
- Minimum 5 years Product Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Medical Device capital equipment
- Strong upstream and downstream experience and skills
- Strong knowledge of global ventilation market preferred
- Strong knowledge of respiratory clinical process preferred
- Strong strategic, analytical, and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple work on multiple projects, with good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA highly preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)