Quality System Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive progress on QMS Improvement and Maintenance, including active support and ownership of department CAPAs.
You are responsible for
- Drive progress on QMS Improvement and Maintenance, including active support and ownership of department CAPAs
- Ensure compliant and effective QMS is maintained in scope
- Support the move toward the Philips Excellence Process Framework for the transformation of all current QMS parts in scope toward the PQMS structure
- Accountable to standardize all QMS management processes and ensure the FDA-compliant validation of all SW systems in scope
- Supports local Q&R processes and ensures local process ownership for all activities under the PQMS governance in scope
- Validates Q&R requirements are effective in all processes in scope; monitors process performance
- Ensures Document Control is established and ensures training profiles are assigned and enforced and training administration is established within scope; processes Engineering Changes.
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five (5) years’ of similar work experience
- Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology (i.e. software tools)
- Experience in corrective and preventive actions, including root cause analysis, documenting findings/actions, and implementing actions.
- Experience validating activities for applications
- Business application implementation projects including being an active contributor on projects with scheduled deliverables.
- Ability to understand and develop processes
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate in English, including writing, speaking and comprehension skills; ability to communicate across levels of the organization.
- Lean and six sigma experience is a plus
- Travel up to 15%
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)