Sales, Account Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care - New Mexico/El Paso, TX
Account Manager – Sleep & Respiratory Care –Albuquerque, NM
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Account Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. You will have the responsibility for the defined geographical territory of New Mexico & El Paso, TX
You are responsible for
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
- Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO's, Owners, CFO's, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred
- Minimum 3 years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc. Preference for experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products. Consultative selling skills, required.
- Must be able use auto vehicles to get to and from customer locations. Must occasionally lift and transport medical devices that may weigh up to 100 pounds and frequently lift devices up to 25 pounds. Travel is extensive within assigned territory – up to 75%.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option , for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)