Senior Manager Paid and Performance Media
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Senior Manager Paid and Performance Media is part of the Marketing Center of Excellence for North America, reporting to the Brand Communications and Transformation Lead for the US. Your senior stakeholders are the Brand, Marketing Leads and Campaign Managers. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will have close interaction with the Digital Excellence and Category Marketing teams to create a dynamic efficient performance media model that leverages search, social and programmatic media to drive consideration and conversion, create brand loyalty and increase household penetration.
You are responsible for
- Management of Performance Media Channels - search, social and programmatic - as well as the creation of a short and long-term channel strategy
- Day-to-day management and coaching of Search Marketing Manager
- Optimization of Returning on Advertising Spend (ROAS) and management, tracking and optimization of search marketing budgets and target setting
- Team-up with Web Manager to create and implement end-to-end A/B & MVT testing plan to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and increase site conversion
- Increasing traffic from external sources while optimizing ROI on ad spend
- Effective budget management
- Analyzing data and proposals for improvement of the customer decision journey, conversion, and basket and lifetime value
- Driving new customers to Philips US website and Philips flagship store, as well as the conversion of returning customers
- Management of tagging and technical capabilities, including existing APIs/feeds
- Provide weekly and monthly insights for relevant channels as well as business marketing teams and report on KPIs
- Educating the wider business on performance marketing and creating alignment with relevant sales teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4-year University degree - able to approach topics from an analytical, tactical and strategic perspective
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Previous experience in Performance Media channels (SEO/SEA, Programmatic, Social) with a proven track record of implementing performance marketing strategies
- Commercial awareness
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally and in a heavily matrixed environment
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of attribution modelling, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Criteo an advantage
- Experience in driving traffic and understanding of various digital buying methods (CPC, CPA etc.)
- Previous experience working with a DMP
- Excellent communication skills, able to convince others and a strong customer focus experience
- Strong in internal and external stakeholder management
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Travel approximately 15%
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)