3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on May 13, 2019

Sales, Account Manager- Invivo (Orlando/Jacksonville)

Full-time in Orlando, FL
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 970 ratings from 66 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Sales, Account Manager- Invivo (Orlando/Jacksonville)

In this role, you will have the opportunity to:

We are currently recruiting a full-line Account Manager based in Orlando!  With indirect supervision, this position is responsible for performing and optimizing direct selling effort for Invivo in the assigned territory. The Account Manager serves as the field focal point for collecting competitive and customer information in an assigned geographic area in accordance with the Philips General Business Principles. This position reports to the Regional Manager.

You are part of

Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its National Sales team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI and other Imaging Modality users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast and Uronav prostate imaging systems. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.

Around the world, the healthcare environment is undergoing dramatic changes that represent an important business opportunity for Philips. Our customers are asking us to move beyond the box and address their business challenges through integrated clinical solutions and services. To meet this need and to grow our business, we are creating new “go to” teams for oncology and radiology who can create and package solutions. Solutions are from a customer perspective, and are defined as integrated offerings of our products and services designed around (for example) a radiology or oncology center, tied to what differentiates our own portfolio.

You are responsible for

• Manages the assigned field sales territory to achieve the agreed-to sales goals.
• Monitors annual sales plan and expense budget, initiating corrective measures to ensure that objectives are met.
• Management of sales demo equipment and customer consignment inventory.
• Maintains a sales presence in the field through frequent customer contacts.
• Preparation of all required forecasting and other administrative assignments.
• Travels in the field averaging three overnights per week in most territories.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience.
• A minimum of 3 years B2B selling experience with a HUNTER mentality.
• Experience in healthcare sales (capital equipment highly preferred or solutions/services)
• Sales experience with Radiology, Oncology and/or Urology is highly preferred
• Ability to follow directions and established reporting requirements.
• Ability to learn and utilize company provided software.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
• General computer and sales software operations.
• Strong knowledge of Sales processes and procedures required.
• Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills to interpret and apply complex product information.
• Ability to maintain 70%+ weekly travel schedule, or as needed based on the demands of the business.

In return, we offer you

Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:

Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.

Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.

Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.

Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.

Find out more info about Philips on our Life at Philips Blog at http://www.philips.com/content/corporate/en_US/our-people/life-at-philips.html

Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!

Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

INDSales1

#LI-PH1

If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password  button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to careersite@philips.com