Supply Planning Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead all aspects of the Supply Planning team to successfully collaborate with other functions, and ensure a timely production and delivery of life saving devices and supplies around the globe.
You are responsible for
- Actively participating in the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process providing the supply status, reviewing the demand outlook, and helping to create the S&OP recommendation that is reviewed and approved by the Business, then drive execution of supply plan.
- Managing phase In / Phase Out process execution from a planning perspective
- End to end inventory performance and the identification of revenue risks and opportunities, supporting the decision making process for potential trade-offs, including allocation of capacity.
- Being a focal point for Business/Category and market communication on status of supply, escalations, and allocation management working closely with Business Order to Fulfillment (O2F), Business S&OP leaders and Operational Material Management (OMM) teams.
- Driving continuous improvement for owned key performance indicators such as Complete and On Time, Inventory, revenue realization, Order to Cash Lead time
- Actively participate with the business management team, being a strong voice from the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC).
- Supervising, selecting, developing, and coaching global team members to ensure capabilities meet business needs in an environment where team members can excel.
You are a part of
the ISC function fully supporting the Therapeutic Care business located in Bothell WA. TC is part of the Connected Care cluster in Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in a technical or business field. MBA preferred.
- Supply planning experience, preferably within an environment recognized for S&OP maturity.
- 5+ years of direct Supply Chain related experience with proven track record in this area.
- Proven track record of excellent customer centricity and markets relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated capability to lead global teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Lean principles and continuous improvement.
- Proven strategic and operational thinking skills
- Ability to work in a large organization with complex and changing boundaries as well as external regulatory constraints.
In return, we offer you
A challenging role, working for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people's lives all over the world. You will get involved in many different parts of Philips and eventually, this will give you the chance to move into other parts of the company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)