Finance Business Partner - Population Health Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Co-manage the Population Health Management (PHM) North America Business portfolio and support strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis.
You are responsible for
- Co-developing the growth strategy by implementation end to end innovative population health solutions & new business and payment in North America.
- Driving and executing organizational and performance improvements through a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan
- Further developing and supporting the implementation of software as Service, Recurring revenue & enterprise selling models and associated financial metrics.
- Working hand in hand with product management to optimize the go to market solution roadmap and the delivery organization.
- Monitoring the financial position of the category product families & solutions.
- Identifying risks and opportunities to current financial projections and taking corrective actions where needed.
- Coordinating and leading the PHM NA category Monthly Business Review Meeting, RoFo and AOP reviews.
- Leading all aspects of the timely reporting and analysis across the respective category.
- Overseeing financial integration and driving acquisitions toward attainment of ROIC goals as identified in the RFA.
- Monitoring and controlling functional processes and their execution for ICS/SOX compliance. Maintaining accurate financial documentation for the business scope.
- Leading the pool of Finance Business Partners in PHM NA, ensuring employee engagement.
You are a part of
You will directly report into the Head of Finance of PHM and operationally to the PHM North America Category leader
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant Financial qualification (CMA, CFA or equivalent) combined with good analytical skills
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience including a business partnering role.
- Experience with software and recurring revenue business models preferred
- Inspiring leadership skills: inspiring commitment through communication and interpersonal skills
- ´Can do’ attitude using problem solving skills an ability to think creatively; takes ownership
- Strong influencing skills to embed sound financial decision making within the business
- Strong business acumen
- Having the ability to keep a helicopter view as well as a detailed understanding of the different functional and business issues
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. Your strong leadership will enable broader deployment of Population Health Management Business solutions in North America that address some of society’s most pressing issues.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)