Customer Project Manager- Indiana/Kentucky
Customer Project Manager- Chicago
We challenge you to join our Philips Healthcare Patient Care and Monitoring Systems (PCMS) team as an experienced Customer Project Manager! The PCMS business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
Traveling at least 75% of the time, the aim of your job is to manage multiple patient monitoring systems implementations and interface/integration deployments varying in scope, size and complexity to ensure successful implementations. You will be responsible for:
- Developing complex, integrated project plans; inclusive of comprehensive WBS (work breakdown structure), change management plan, communication plan, risk management plan and resource management, etc.
- Coordinating, leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external resources in coordination with the hospital provided project manager.
- Managing and effectively communicating across all project stakeholders, including capability to work in the C-suite, as well as third party vendors.
Each Project Manager will be responsible for Revenue Recognition, Forecast Accuracy, Pipeline Inventory, Project Cycle time, Project Costs and Customer Satisfaction.
Reporting to the Implementation Operations, Senior Manager, you will be a member of the Installation team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. This is a virtual based position and will require at least 75% travel.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or equivalent is preferred.
- Project Management Professional certification is preferred.
- Preferred technical experience/education in Computer Science disciplines or IT Technologies.
- At least 3 years demonstrated Project Management experience
- At least 3 years IT integration experience
- Required knowledge and experience of Project Management and IT Integration within a Healthcare environment (i.e. Healthcare IT, Patient Monitoring).
- Ability to articulate complex network IT and interfacing strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate effective influential leadership across all project resources / stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively negotiate.
- Ability to deliver highly satisfied customer experiences.
Ability to effectively manage and lead multiple complex projects.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)