Director – Managed Services, Precision Diagnosis- Midwest
Director, Managed Services – Precision Diagnosis
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion – delivering state of the art technologies that tackle century-old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality, and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
You are responsible for
- Building long-term strategic partnerships with key Healthcare Delivery Networks with innovative business models
- Supporting the sales organization in crafting an overall value proposition for our customers from our product portfolio within precision diagnosis
- Actively engaging senior executives to identify challenges for Philips based on market and competitive trends
- Developing business plans and cases based on business analytics, competitive intelligence and all required due diligence activities
- Coordinating with content/clinical experts, sales, marketing and operations colleagues to develop and implement innovative business proposals, programs and concepts
- Managing internal and external partners for approvals of deals
- Ensuring a governance structure is in place for any investments being made to grow this segment
- Identifying and converting business with customers running Diagnostic Centers
You are a part of
A team that focuses on bringing together businesses related to the future promise of precision diagnosis and disease pathway selection including smart systems, informatics, solutions, and services. You will report to the Head of Managed Services for Precision Diagnosis in North America, and will strategize with our functional and sales teams to drive Ultrasound, Diagnostic Imaging, and Healthcare Informatics solutions at our key customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7+ years of experience in a consultative solution selling role
- Prefer 5+ years of experience with a top tier Strategy Consulting firm (e.g. BCG, Bain, E&Y, KPMG)
- MBA Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in building and running new financial models
- Prior experience working within the Healthcare Industry in a strategic market development role preferred
- Deep knowledge of healthcare, consumer, and/or high-tech industries, preferably with 5+ years of experience leading projects in these markets
- Prior experience presenting to C-suite levels
- Ability to travel approximately 50% within the territory, with occasional travel outside the territory
In return we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world-leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)