At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Cortex (previously Demisto,a SOAR company) Customer Success Architects are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
- Time to value - Analyze customer requirements, provide guidance & assistance throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a quick and successful product deployment
- Product Expert - Act as the product SME, working together with product and engineering teams ensuring our customers and partners get the most out of our products
- Drive product adoption - Continuous contact with customers to expand adoption of our product by utilizing new features and developing additional innovative use cases
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Familiarity with the different enterprise security and IT products, processes, and ecosystem
- Basic Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Fluent English is a requirement. Any other language is a plus
- Ninja uniform is a plus
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.