Posted 2 months ago on May 20, 2020

Senior Accountant

Full-time in Tel Aviv, Israel
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career

We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Accountant. This position will report to the Israel Accounting Manager. It is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to join and play a key role in a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
Are you someone with a pro-active work approach, flexible, hands-on and ready to perform a broad variety of accounting activities? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!

Your Impact

• Responsible for the entire month-end accounting close process for Israeli entities
  • Prepare and perform balance sheet and P&L analysis
  • Completion of monthly balance sheet and P&L accounts reconciliations
  • Prepare and manage Fixed Assets sub-ledger
  • Prepare monthly AP accruals
  • Monitoring the P2P process (Purchasing, AP, Payments, etc.)
  • Managing and executing Inter-company invoices, as well as inter-company settlements
  • Preparing the monthly funding requirements and cash forecast.
  • Generate and post general ledger journal entries
  • Preparing and maintaining local policies and desktop procedures
  • Prepare and perform Internal controls on the ongoing Accounting and AP process
  • Responsible for the statutory monthly reporting (Tax Advances, Vat etc.)
  • Coordinate and manage the timely completion of statutory audits and tax returns
  • Lead and support ad hoc projects as required

Your Experience

• Qualified accountant/CPA, bachelor’s degree in accounting
  • At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a USGAAP reporting environment, preferably a global company (post-internship)
  • Advanced knowledge and experiences of SAP ECC/S4 system – a significant advantage
  • Well versed with MS Office applications and G-suite
  • Experience with Concur (T&E), Blackline and Ariba software- advantage
  • Strong communicator and a team player
  • Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
  • Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment

The Team

You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.

We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.