At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Cortex Regional Sales Manager, you will cover Healthcare Named
Accounts in our West region. Your portfolio includes Advanced Endpoint Protection (Traps), Cortex XDR - Investigations and Response, Cortex XDR - Analytics, Demisto (Security Orchestration, Automation & Response), Autofocus, and Cortex Data Lake.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will partner with the named sales teams for your region. In this role, you and your Systems Engineer will drive the sales for our Endpoint, Behavioral Analytics, and SOC security solutions, delivering our initial customers, and growing your territory. You will own your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
- Prior experience selling endpoint and SOC security-based products (such as Malware/Exploit Prevention, Anti-Virus, White Listing, SIEM, and other techniques) or SAS, Behavior Analytic or Logging tools in the Commercial and Enterprise markets working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You will build strategies with Security Focused Channel partner to drive integration of our products and an increase in sales
- Drive adoption and understanding of our product suite within our Channel Teams, signing new partners and growing revenue
- Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of above quota sales experience as a Regional Sales (Executive)/Manager selling End Point solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable Rolodex of decision-makers
- Superb organizational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first RSMs into an organization
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.