Posted a month ago on Sept. 11, 2020

Manager, Sales Productivity Analytics

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

The Manager or Senior Manager of Sales Productivity Analytics will be charged with creating and distilling the analytics needed to both understand the underlying drivers/detractors of sales productivity across a number of dimensions (i.e. sales behavior, segmentation, initiatives, resources, structure, strategy/tactics) and help define action on the insights generated (i.e. scope and design new sales initiatives, modify/retire existing initiatives). This is a global role responsible for understanding both global insights and how they break apart at the geographical layer.

We need a person who thrives in a fast and collaborative environment and has a proven track record as a strategic doer and organizer; someone who can bridge the bigger picture with the details and deliver recommendations in a structured, compelling, and logical manner. This will be an individual contributor role - comfort with rolling up your sleeves is a must!

Your Impact

• Deep dive into the various drivers of sales performance utilizing data-driven methodologies

• Utilize statistical and analytical frameworks to investigate various productivity hypotheses

• Develop the framework for and track the incremental impact of various sales initiatives, ultimately, constructing a compendium of sales insights that can be used to influence future initiative design

• Partner with an initiative execution team to translate broad insights into concrete initiatives that can be executed at the sales rep level with consideration for the different markets and geographies that we play in

• Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations to various audiences, including senior executives

• Build strong relationships across the sales organization to drive initiatives and share insights, including strong ties with the broader sales analytics community

• Ensure on-time delivery of initiatives, programs, and projects with high quality and clear communication

Qualifications

Your Experience

• 3-6 years of Sales Analytics, Go-To-Market Data Science, FP&A, or equivalent experience combining Go-To-Market expertise and analytics with demonstrated steady career progression and growing scope of responsibility; MBA preferred but not required

• Excellent analytical, modeling and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement; ease in understanding how detailed drivers impact the bigger picture

• Strong understanding of statistics as it relates to a business environment and how to apply it

• Can turn numbers into a compelling story for easy executive consumption

• Knowledge of the Cybersecurity product landscape and enterprise B2B sales preferred not required

• A self-starter and leader with strong business judgement

• Outstanding communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable interacting extensively with executive staff

Additional Information

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.