Omnicom Media Group

3.2 | New York City, NY | Marketing and Advertising | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Omnicom Media Group are based on 195 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Omnicom Media Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Omnicom Media Group:
From Omnicom Media Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Omnicom Media Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Omnicom Media Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Omnicom Media Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Omnicom Media Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Omnicom Media Group

Omnicom Media Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Omnicom Media Group is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Omnicom Media Group has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 195 ratings from 16 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Omnicom Media Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.