Occidental Petroleum

2.8 | Dallas, TX | Oil & Energy | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Occidental Petroleum are based on 170 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Occidental Petroleum. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Occidental Petroleum:
From Occidental Petroleum:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Occidental Petroleum. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Occidental Petroleum Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Occidental Petroleum?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Occidental Petroleum who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Occidental Petroleum

Occidental Petroleum has no jobs listed at this time.

Occidental Petroleum is an oil & energy company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Occidental Petroleum has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 170 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Occidental Petroleum and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.