Oakwood Systems Group

3.1 | St. Louis, MO | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Oakwood Systems Group are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oakwood Systems Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Oakwood Systems Group:
From Oakwood Systems Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Oakwood Systems Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Oakwood Systems Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oakwood Systems Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oakwood Systems Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oakwood Systems Group

Oakwood Systems Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Oakwood Systems Group is an information technology and services company headquartered in the St. Louis, MO area that employs 51 to 200 people. Oakwood Systems Group has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oakwood Systems Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.