Oakland University

3.3 | Rochester, MI | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Oakland University are based on 212 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oakland University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Oakland University:
From Oakland University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Oakland University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Oakland University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oakland University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oakland University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oakland University

Oakland University has no jobs listed at this time.

Oakland University is a higher education company headquartered in the Rochester, MI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Oakland University has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 212 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oakland University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.