Oakland Unified School District

2.9 | Oakland, CA | Education Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Oakland Unified School District are based on 125 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oakland Unified School District. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Oakland Unified School District:
From Oakland Unified School District:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Oakland Unified School District. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Oakland Unified School District Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oakland Unified School District?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oakland Unified School District who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oakland Unified School District

Oakland Unified School District has no jobs listed at this time.

Oakland Unified School District is an education management company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Oakland Unified School District has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 125 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oakland Unified School District and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.