My Virtual Paige logo

My Virtual Paige

4.4 | Middleburg, VA | Telecommunications | 11 to 50 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for My Virtual Paige are based on 34 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for My Virtual Paige

Everything is great. Pay raises would be nice for consideration after a certain amount of time with the company. Also paid time off after a certain amount of time would be nice for consideration.. overall everything is great. I enjoy being at home, to not have to travel and still get a great day of out it.. the time is changing.

My Virtual Paige logo

Your Arborgold Solution

We assign remote customer service representatives to work exclusively on Arborgold for tree, lawn and landscape companies nationwide.

Women at My Virtual Paige

This information is provided by My Virtual Paige

This information is provided by My Virtual Paige

• 1 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • All of our staff works from home!

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at My Virtual Paige

Full-time | Can work remote
My Virtual Paige is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Middleburg, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. My Virtual Paige has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 34 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like My Virtual Paige and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.