Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

2.4
2.0
1.4
1.4

Comments

70% of Lindamood-Bell is women. It was founded by women and most center leadership is women. It's not a perfect workplace, but it's definitely safe for women.

This company’s only redeeming quality is that it’s led by women.

While most of the staff and management is women, the company as a whole has some major issues. Some people quickly get promoted, depending on your willingness to travel. Other qualified and hard working staff members spend years in part time positions with inconsistent hours. Management has a lot of great options for maternity leave but the vacation, time off and sick time is minimal otherwise.

I enjoyed working for the company and seeing students achieve success.

I love working for Lindamood-Bell. I started short term, but it's become a family to me! We really get to make a difference in the lives of children and adults.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes?