Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

2.3
2.1
1.4
1.4

Comments

While most of the staff and management is women, the company as a whole has some major issues. Some people quickly get promoted, depending on your willingness to travel. Other qualified and hard working staff members spend years in part time positions with inconsistent hours. Management has a lot of great options for maternity leave but the vacation, time off and sick time is minimal otherwise.

I enjoyed working for the company and seeing students achieve success.

I love working for Lindamood-Bell. I started short term, but it's become a family to me! We really get to make a difference in the lives of children and adults.

While the company is female-dominated, men at the Austin office were treated better and promoted more often than women of equal skill.

Lindamood-Bell is run overwhelmingly by women, as is often the case in education. They are generally very conservative in their workplace practices, giving only the basic maternity care/ men taking vacation days for paternity (I think). The higher you get in the company, the more flexible working becomes. Don't expect to be able to work from home unless you're in upper management because anyone else works directly with students and needs to be present when they are.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes?