Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants logo

3.1 | Chicago, IL | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 6 months ago on May 22, 2019

app developer

Full-time in Chicago, IL
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants support the things that are important to you.
Employer Responsiveness
3.4
3.3

Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants is a restaurants company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 468 ratings from 35 current or former employees. 5 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Hiring An App Developer at Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants … Join Our Corporate Team!

We’re looking for a App Developer to join our digital marketing team. We're looking for a talented App Developer to write and maintain code for all mobile apps and backend infrastructure. If you’re ready to further develop your solid knowledge of APIs and mobile apps, and take your tech skills to the next level while working with a variety of people, we’d like to meet you.

If this sounds like the right step for you, please apply. EOE. E-Verify.

Requirements:

• 2 – 4 years of experience with app development
  • Experienced with Objective-C, iOS SDK, Java, and Android SDK
  • Experienced with following Agile methodology
  • Skilled in integrating data from backend service and databases
  • Ability to utilize project management tools to track progress, priorities, releases
  • Excellent time management skills

We Offer:

• Competitive pay
  • Restaurant discounts
  • Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical/dental insurance
  • Domestic partner benefits
  • Vision plan
  • 401(k)
  • Employee assistance program (EAP)
  • Pre-tax transit benefit (where applicable)
  • Training, development & advancement opportunities
  • Paid time off including holiday, vacation, sick days, parental leave
  • And more

Lettuce Entertain You is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Participate in E-Verify.