Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

Legal Sea Foods

2.2 | Boston, MA | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Legal Sea Foods are based on 152 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Legal Sea Foods. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Legal Sea Foods:
From Legal Sea Foods:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Legal Sea Foods. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Legal Sea Foods Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Legal Sea Foods?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Legal Sea Foods who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods has no jobs listed at this time.

Legal Sea Foods is a restaurants company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Legal Sea Foods has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 152 ratings from 10 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Legal Sea Foods and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.