JASA

2.7 | New York | Non-Profit Organization Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for JASA are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at JASA. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From JASA:
From JASA:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at JASA. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The JASA Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for JASA?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at JASA who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at JASA

JASA has no jobs listed at this time.

JASA is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the New York area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. JASA has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like JASA and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.