IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals

3.7 | Ottawa | Non-Profit Organization Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals:
From IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals

IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals has no jobs listed at this time.

IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Ottawa area that employs 51 to 200 people. IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.