Indiana State University

3.5 | Terre Haute, IN | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Indiana State University are based on 138 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Indiana State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Indiana State University:
From Indiana State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Indiana State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Indiana State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Indiana State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Indiana State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Indiana State University

Indiana State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Indiana State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Terre Haute, IN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Indiana State University has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 138 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Indiana State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.