Indiana Department of Child Services

2.9 | Terre Haute, IN | Government Administration

Company scores for Indiana Department of Child Services are based on 499 ratings from 32 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Indiana Department of Child Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Indiana Department of Child Services:
From Indiana Department of Child Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Indiana Department of Child Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Indiana Department of Child Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Indiana Department of Child Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Indiana Department of Child Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Indiana Department of Child Services

Indiana Department of Child Services has no jobs listed at this time.

Indiana Department of Child Services is a government administration company headquartered in the Terre Haute, IN area. Indiana Department of Child Services has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 499 ratings from 32 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Indiana Department of Child Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.