IJR - Independent Journal Review

2.6 | Writing and Editing | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for IJR - Independent Journal Review are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IJR - Independent Journal Review. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IJR - Independent Journal Review:
From IJR - Independent Journal Review:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IJR - Independent Journal Review. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The IJR - Independent Journal Review Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for IJR - Independent Journal Review?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at IJR - Independent Journal Review who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at IJR - Independent Journal Review

IJR - Independent Journal Review has no jobs listed at this time.

IJR - Independent Journal Review is a writing and editing company that employs 51 to 200 people. IJR - Independent Journal Review has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IJR - Independent Journal Review and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.