Independence Blue Cross

3.3 | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Independence Blue Cross are based on 343 ratings from 24 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Independence Blue Cross. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Independence Blue Cross:
From Independence Blue Cross:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Independence Blue Cross. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Independence Blue Cross Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Independence Blue Cross?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Independence Blue Cross who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Independence Blue Cross

Independence Blue Cross has no jobs listed at this time.

Independence Blue Cross is an insurance company that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Independence Blue Cross has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 343 ratings from 24 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Independence Blue Cross and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.