Ibermática

2.4 | San Sebastian | Information Technology and Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Ibermática are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ibermática. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ibermática:
From Ibermática:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ibermática. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ibermática Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ibermática?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ibermática who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ibermática

Ibermática has no jobs listed at this time.

Ibermática is an information technology and services company headquartered in the San Sebastian area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Ibermática has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ibermática and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.