IA Collaborative logo

IA Collaborative

3.8 | Chicago, IL | Design | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for IA Collaborative are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IA Collaborative. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IA Collaborative:
From IA Collaborative:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IA Collaborative. Your review can help other women find great companies.

IA Collaborative logo

At the Forefront of Design for Business Value

IA Collaborative is a global design and innovation consultancy. At the forefront of design thinking, we combine human-centered design, strategy development and business consulting to help multinational organizations and emerging leaders address their most complex business challenges.

Our multidisciplinary teams create compelling experiences that make a profound difference for people and the world. We reframe problems, uncover opportunities and set a strategic vision. From Insight to Action, we define business models — profit, process, channel, brand and partnership strategies — and create new physical and digital products, brands, services and environments.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by IA Collaborative

Executive

Jobs at IA Collaborative

IA Collaborative has no jobs listed at this time.

IA Collaborative is a design company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 51 to 200 people. IA Collaborative has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IA Collaborative and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.