Harris Teeter

2.6 | Indian Trail, NC | Supermarkets | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Harris Teeter are based on 1,180 ratings from 84 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Harris Teeter

Men were typically hired at a higher pay and given more opportunities and respect right off the bat.

One word: don’t.

Overall good company, room for growth and pay

Treated like crap. You have to get permission to go to the bathroom as if you’re a child. If you don’t properly do this, it’s the end of the world! I got in trouble for going to the bathroom because you “can I say no to a customer” when it’s not like there was even one infront of me to help! They don’t wanna give you a break , so your lucky if you get one at the Virginia Beach oceanfront one. You have to get permission and have them close your line just to get a sip of water every time you’re thirsty, which can b a lot since you cannot keep a drink at your register. And they rarely properly would clean the employee bathroom. Adequate lockers/locker rooms are not provided. The pay was poor especially in comparison to other grocery stores. And worst of all, I have very bad knee pain every single day from working here.

401 k personal perks employee discounts

The Harris Teeter Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Harris Teeter?