Fike + Co logo

Fike + Co

4.6 | Raleigh, NC | Human Resources | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Fike + Co are based on 25 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fike + Co. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fike + Co:
From Fike + Co:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fike + Co. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Fike + Co logo

Helping startups and small businesses get people operations and talent right

Fike + Co provides creative recruitment solutions and growth hacking for startups and corporations, as well as entrepreneurs. We match companies with the best and brightest employees, help reshape company culture and HR strategies for a healthier, more vibrant workplace and organization.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Fike + Co

Executive

Jobs at Fike + Co

Internship | Raleigh, NC
Fike + Co is a human resources company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area that employs 2 to 10 people. Fike + Co has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 25 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fike + Co and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.