Ficara & Associates, P.C.

1.9 | Melville, NY | Law Practice | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Ficara & Associates, P.C. are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ficara & Associates, P.C.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ficara & Associates, P.C.:
From Ficara & Associates, P.C.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ficara & Associates, P.C.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ficara & Associates, P.C. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ficara & Associates, P.C.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ficara & Associates, P.C. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ficara & Associates, P.C.

Ficara & Associates, P.C. has no jobs listed at this time.

Ficara & Associates, P.C. is a law practice company headquartered in the Melville, NY area that employs 2 to 10 people. Ficara & Associates, P.C. has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ficara & Associates, P.C. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.